If you’re planning on traveling abroad, it can be a bit stressful to think about how your Shopify store will continue to run while you’re gone.
But don’t worry! There are plenty of tools available to help keep your Shopify store running while you’re away on vacation or business. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Shopify’s Mobile app: Shopify’s mobile app is a powerful tool that allows you to manage your store from anywhere. With the app, you can add and remove products, process orders, and track your sales. You can also use the app to monitor your stock levels and keep an eye on your finances. The app makes it easy to stay on top of your business, even when you’re on the go.
And with Shopify’s extensive support team, you can be sure that help is always just a few taps away. Whether you’re just getting started with Shopify or you’re a seasoned veteran, the mobile app is a must-have for anyone who wants to run a successful online store.
2. Automatic order fulfillments: Automatic order fulfillment is a huge time saver for Shopify merchants. Not only does it take the guesswork out of processing orders, but it also ensures that orders are fulfilled even if the merchant is not available to do so themselves. This is especially useful for merchants who sell products that require shipping, as it eliminates the need to manually process and ship each order.
There are a number of different Shopify apps that offer automatic order fulfillment, so merchants can choose the one that best fits their needs. In addition to saving time, automatic order fulfillment can also help to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring that orders are received in a timely manner.
3. Social media automation: Automating your social media posts is a great way to keep your store active even when you’re away. There are plenty of apps out there that can help with this, so find one that fits your needs and schedule your posts in advance.
4. Cloud-based systems: Cloud-based ERPs can be accessed from anywhere in the world, all you need is a device with an internet connection. What’s more, in case any system errors appear, these will be solved by your service provider.
Cloud-based ERPs can be used for Shopify’s inventory management, scaling your productions up or down as needed, managing Shopify’s third-party integrations, and for much more.
5. Shopify’s built-in abandoned cart recovery: Shopify’s abandoned cart recovery feature is a great way to make sure you don’t lose any sales while you’re away. This feature automatically sends out emails to customers who have added items to their cart but haven’t completed the purchase, giving them a reminder and a link back to your store.
6. A reliable shipping partner: Shipping can be one of the most difficult parts of running an ecommerce business, so it’s important to find a shipping partner you can rely on. Shopify partners with some of the best shipping companies in the business, so you can rest assured that your orders will get where they’re going on time.
With these tools in your toolbox, you can travel the world with confidence knowing that your Shopify store is in good hands.