Menu

Japanese DyDo DRINCO acquires Turkish beverage brands

  • Published by Ozgur Tore

dydo ulker

Japanese beverage giant, DyDo DRINCO, has acquired 90 percent stakes in the beverage manufacturing subsidiaries of Turkey’s largest food products group, Ülker. Yildiz Holding, the owner of Ülker brand, has reached a deal with DyDo for TRY 335 million (approx. US$110 million) for the sale of 90 percent shares in each of its beverage units, Della Gida, Ilk Meyve Sulari and Bahar Su. Yildiz Holding will retain the remaining 10 percent shares in the said companies.

In a press release, the Japanese company cited Turkey’s young population and economic growth prospects as the main reasons behind the investment, stating that it planned to expand the product line in the Turkish market.

Already partner to a number of global food and beverage companies, Yildiz Holding had previously sold stakes of its pasta producing unit, Bellini Gida, to another Japanese company, Nissin Food.

Source: Star

Booking.com
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Read in this category since 01.01.2017

Prev Next

Destinations

Spend a Romantic Weekend in Tallinn, Estonia

Spend a Romantic Weekend in Tallinn, Estonia

Beginning of December 2016, me and my wife visited Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, and if you are searching for a romantic weekend, then you should consider Tallinn. The Estonian capital offers tra...

Best of Greek Islands with Celestyal Cruises

Best of Greek Islands with Celestyal Cruises

In Summer 2016, I had chance to sail to Greek Islands with the Celestyal Cruises. In an organization with Karavan Cruises, travelers enjoyed best of Greek islands with Celestyal and received a compl...

Unique and Luxurious Vacation Destination in Turkey: Cappadocia

Unique and Luxurious Vacation Destination in Turkey: Cappadocia

ftnNEWS would like to present you a unique vacation idea here in Turkey: Cappadocia Region. Located on the central Anatolia plateau within a volcanic landscape sculpted by erosion to form a successi...