- Özgür Töre
JW Marriott, part of Marriott International, Inc., announced the official unveiling of JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa, bringing a new level of family-friendly luxury to central Florida.
Just a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport and ideally located on the doorsteps of Walt Disney World, the expansive 516-room property has been thoughtfully designed to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation. Resort guests will enjoy warm, inviting spaces and amenities, including the Spa by JW and a rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of theme park firework displays.
“The new JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa offers an unmatched experience for all our guests, giving them a modern, luxurious and wellness-focused escape,” said Mitzi Gaskins, Global Brand Leader, JW Marriott. “Congratulations to the entire team at the resort — together, they’ve created something special that we can’t wait to share with all of our future guests.”
With the opening of JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa, JW Marriott continues to demonstrate its commitment to Orlando, boosting development of the market and supporting the destination’s strong trend in hotel growth.
the new resort is committed to catering to sophisticated, mindful travelers seeking The JW Treatment – the brand's philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. These experiences help guests to be fully present, foster connections and feed the soul.
Family By JW
The Family by JW signature brand program and the resort’s specialty Family Suites will give families the ability to spend time together and engage in fun, active and creative experiences, including:
- The resort’s Family Suites, a brand first, offer views of the nightly theme park firework displays, as well as access to the resort’s convenient daily shuttle services to the Disney Theme Parks. Featuring lofted beds for an array of sleeping arrangements, spa-like bathrooms, and larger living areas, the new Family Suites are designed specially to make stays more comfortable and convenient for multi-generational families.
- The 6th Floor Kids Conservatory will help boost their creativity with games and crafts while cultivating memorable family moments.
- Families will love the Activity Garden, featuring the Mount Chelonia rock-climbing wall, a nine-hole mini golf course, an open lawn to play giant chess, and other fun games.
Spa & Wellness Offerings
Guests can rejuvenate in the resort’s 10,000-square-foot luxury Spa by JW, which features 10 treatment rooms and express pods. Let the wellness experts pamper you with a custom spa treatment, including facials and massages. Those in need of a quick refresh can opt for 12-minute mini-spa treatments. For a deeper experience, guests will have the option to indulge in a full day renewal or seek sanctuary in the privacy of a poolside cabana.
Inspired by its natural surroundings, the expansive JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa has been thoughtfully designed to promote a sense of wellness and relaxation. Guests will delight in the details of the sophisticated décor with indigenous woods, wicker, reeds and stone features from the inviting lobby to the airy guest rooms and suites.
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa is the perfect venue for hosting romantic weddings, corporate meetings and special events with more than 50,000 square feet of inspiring event space. While the future of the meetings and events industry is somewhat uncertain, the brand’s commitment to cleanliness and safety protocols will ensure the protection and health of attendees and employees.
Exquisite F&B Offerings
The resort’s culinary program offers indulgent, yet thoughtful menus created by award-winning chefs, using wholesome, organic and locally sourced ingredients for authentic farm-to-table dining experiences.
- Private dining and chef’s table experiences at the signature Sear + Sea steakhouse features dishes made from wholesome ingredients, handcrafted cocktails and elevated service.
- Located on the ninth floor, the illume Rooftop lounge’s Japanese-inspired menu features sushi, eclectic seafood dishes and Asian tapas, along with hand-crafted cocktails and views of the nightly firework displays.
- UnReserved is a European-inspired, food-hall style restaurant offering all-day dining.
- Drinks and other grilled favorites can be enjoyed poolside at Palm Cove.
- Guests can also enjoy Illy coffee, drinks and a curated selection of all-day grab-and-go items at the JW Market, nearby the beautifully designed lobby lounge and bar area.