Organised by the journal ANATOLIA, the 6th Interdisciplinary Tourism Research Conference will take place 2 - 7 October 2018 in Cappadocia, Turkey.
The conference aims particularly to emphasize the interdisciplinary nature of tourism, hospitality and leisure research and attracts submissions in two categories: First, it encourages those faculty members and/or graduate students studying in other fields, but have research interests on tourism. Second, for those contributors with a background in tourism, the paper should be written by at least two multiple authors and each author represents a different discipline.
The list of our guest speakers is diverse in their affiliations, gender, and fields of expertise:
- Tej Vir Singh, Centre for Tourism Research & Development, India
- Haiyan Song, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, SAR China
- Marion Joppe, University of Guelph, Canada
- Chris Cooper, Leeds Beckett University, UK
Tej Vir Singh Recognition Award
This year’s award is dedicated to Professor Tej Vir Singh of the Centre for Tourism Research & Development, India, in recognition of his lifelong contribution and social role played to the institutionalisation of tourism studies, both nationally and internationally, from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Antonia Correia – University of Algarve & Universidade Europeia, Portugal
- Maheshvari Naidu – University of KwaZulu–Natal, South Africa
- Ana Isabel Rodrigues – Polytechnic Institute of Beja, Portugal
- Husseini Olya – Oxford Brookes University, UK
For more information about the conference, visit anatoliajournal.com/interdisciplinary