Skyjet, a leading provider of on-demand private jet charters, announced the release of the Skyjet app for iPhone. The app is the first of its kind in the private jet charter industry to integrate with Apple Pay, the easy and more secure way to pay, allowing you to simply book a private jet with a touch of your finger.
Skyjet’s seamless booking experience provides users with direct access to an intelligent MPR (Market Price Range) tool for real-time price estimates. Within seconds of entering a user’s desired trip itinerary into the app, price estimates are displayed on-screen based on current market pricing and what other clients recently paid for their trips. Users also have direct access to aircraft specs, a detailed trip itinerary and instant access to a dedicated aviation expert.
Security and privacy is at the core of Apple Pay. When you add a credit or debit card to Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on your iPhone, nor on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on your iPhone, and each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique dynamic security code.
To celebrate the launch of the mobile app, the first 50 new clients to book a trip with the Skyjet app will receive an Apple Watch Sport* or iPad Air.
Skyjet App Features:
- MPR (Market Price Range) – A real-time market pricing intelligence tool. Before users even request a quote, the intuitive price curve displays the low, average and high market prices for any desired jet class. Skyjet’s MPR tool shows you instant price estimates, based on current market prices and what other clients actually paid for their trips.
- Book flights with as little as four hours’ notice and view aircraft images from Skyjet’s Premium Jet Collection.
- Make easy, secure and private payments via Apple Pay. You can also use credit cards or wire transfer.
- Skyjet’s pay-as-you-fly model eliminates annual membership fees.
- A ‘Call’ button is present throughout the app for direct access to Skyjet’s team of experienced aviation experts who facilitate everything from trip planning, aircraft availability, special requests to arranging catering and ground transportation.
- All your necessary travel documents such as flight information and aircraft details can be accessed directly through the app.
- All of Skyjet’s flights are subject to a stringent vetting process whereby aircraft and crew must exceed rigorous safety standards.
Skyjet continues to push the industry forward through innovations in private aviation technology for every type of private flier.
Skyjet’s mobile app is now available on the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyjet-private-jet-charter/id1023383628?ls=1&mt=8.