Hyatt Place Kyoto, the first Hyatt-branded select service hotel in Kyoto, is officially open, expanding Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter the most to guests and World of Hyatt members.
The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy-to-navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Kyoto is located in central Kyoto at the southwest corner of the Kyoto Imperial Palace and close to Nijo-jo Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The hotel is directly connected to the Marutamachi station on the Karasuma subway line and is about 10 minutes from Kyoto station by subway or car. Hyatt Place Kyoto also provides business travelers with convenient subway access to the Kyoto International Conference Center, a major conference facility for international meetings and where the Kyoto Protocol was signed in 1997.
“As Japan’s international borders start to reopen, we are excited to welcome guests to the first Hyatt Place hotel in Kyoto,” said General Manager Takuma Yoshimura.
“Our hotel’s central location makes it easy for our guests to travel around Kyoto, visit the city’s many cultural and traditional sites as well as attend business appointments. With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work, play and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Kyoto offers:
- 239 spacious guestrooms including three suites, with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- The Kitchen featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel-cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Lobby Bar serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night, and also featuring specialty coffees and premium beers as well as wines and champagne
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Fitness Room featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens