Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc., continues its United States expansion with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley Silverado Trail.
The four-story, 90-room hotel is the brand’s fourth property in California and second among the state’s wine regions, following the opening of the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country.
It is also the first of several Cambria hotels opening soon in guests’ favorite destinations, including Cambria Hotel Calabasas- Malibu, Cambria Hotel Louisville Downtown-Whiskey Row, Cambria Hotel Nashville Airport (joining the Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown) and Cambria Hotel Austin Airport.
Located in the heart of one of the world’s premier wine regions at 320 Soscol Ave. in Napa, California, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley is ideally situated near top leisure attractions such as the Napa Wine Train, Oxbow Market and Silverado Trail, as well as within walking distance to downtown Napa, which is home to many shops, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment venues. The hotel is also within close proximity to some of the region’s largest employers, including Allied Universal Security Systems and the Department of State Hospitals–Napa, Queen Valley Medical Center and Napa Valley College. Napa County Airport is just eight miles from the property, offering convenient access to the area.
“Home to more than 40,000 acres of sprawling vineyards, 400 wineries, acclaimed Michelin-rated restaurants and many popular activities, including hiking, hot-air ballooning, horseback riding, cycling and golf, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley is a perfect option for guests looking to explore,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels.
“Bordering the Napa River and surrounded by Northern California’s stunning natural scenery, this hotel offers an unparalleled upscale experience, whether you’re a wine or outdoor enthusiast — and we’re thrilled to now offer two hotels in this majestic part of the country.”
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
– Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor patio, fireplace and spa.
– Locally inspired design décor, with “modern agrarian” elements reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community, including the impact of Napa River on the formation of the Napa Valley wine country.
– Onsite dining at Mary Elizabeth’s restaurant and bar, featuring locally inspired dishes and regional craft beers. The hotel also offers a 24-hour marketplace with freshly prepared grab-and-go options.
– Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
– Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
– Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
– State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley was developed by Stratus Development Partners, LLC, which also recently teamed with the brand to open the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country. There are currently almost 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with 71 hotels in the pipeline, 18 of which are currently under construction.
For more information on Cambria Hotels development opportunities, visit choicehotelsdevelopment.com/cambriahotels.
All Choice-branded hotels are participating in Commitment to Clean, an initiative that builds upon the strong foundation of franchisees’ long-standing dedication to cleanliness with enhanced training and best practices for deep cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing. Additionally, Cambria guests can limit their interactions with hotel staff by using the Cambria Contactless Concierge Service, a text messaging service for housekeeping requests, to-go food orders, meeting room requests and more.