The Cambria Hotel Manchester South Windsor is the new four-story, 108-room hotel of Cambria Hotels. The opening marks the second property in Connecticut this year, joining the Cambria Hotel New Haven University Area.
Situated at 1000 Long Leaf Lane in South Windsor, Connecticut, the hotel is located less than 10-miles outside of Hartford–where guests can enjoy popular attractions like the Front Street District and Bushnell Park, the oldest public park in the United States. Close by to the Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, the property provides guests with easy access to numerous upscale retail stores and prominent restaurants as well as top area corporations, including Broadridge Financial Solutions, Pratt & Whitney, United Technologies, Coca Cola Beverages Northeast, Oxford Performance Materials, TicketNetwork, and Electro-Methods, Inc.
“We’re pleased to add another exciting option to our upscale hotel repertoire, so we can help guests stay at their best on the road–whether looking to escape for an outdoor adventure, soak in the sun by the beach or experience all the action in the heart of downtown,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels.
“The Cambria Hotel Manchester South Windsor is the second hotel in Connecticut to open in less than a month, with properties coming soon to Austin, Texas, Portland, Maine, and Orlando, Florida. We look forward to continuing our growth around the country in the top-tier locations our guests desire.”
The Cambria Hotel Manchester South Windsor features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an indoor heated pool as well as outdoor patio with firepits.
- Locally inspired design and décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining with freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as to-go options.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Manchester South Windsor was developed by Radius Hospitality Development, a full-service hotel management company with decades of experience. There are currently more than 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, and Phoenix, with more than 70 hotels in the pipeline.